Thread: Michael Crook on Missing Teen in Myrtle Beach

Thanks
    220 (573 Times in 322 Posts)

Default Michael Crook on Missing Teen in Myrtle Beach

Brittanee Drexel wanted it
    Thursday, April 30, 2009
    Michael Crook

The point is this: it’s obvious that Drexel left of her own choosing, and she chose to turn off her cell phone and not contact anyone, including her own boyfriend. She’s obviously a tiny, petite, tight little package, and she would provide hours of pleasure for a drunken frat boy (it was spring break, after all), or a grown man, for that matter.

Since Drexel was 17, she it would be perfectly legal for a guy to approach her for sex, and that may have been what happened, given that she reportedly met four men–Pete Broswick, Phillip Watson, Matthew Abrams and Keith Cummings– at a local nightclub, Club Kryptonite. Gangbang much? Broswick says she left his hotel room to return a friend’s shorts, but maybe Drexel and one or more of these men simply got into some hot sex (perfectly legal), and then an “accident” happened. Anything is possible, given that she gives off the “party girl” vibe.

But what about this nightclub, anyway? Their website clearly states “18 and up admitted”, and Drexel is not yet 18. What was a girl her age doing at that club? Did they not check her ID properly? Did she have a fake ID? I think the latter’s the likely choice, given her obvious pattern of deceit.

I think that the encounter at the nightclub involved more than just dancing, because Drexel doesn’t seem to me to be the type to turn any request for sex away, because it’s my opinion that she has “party girl” and “cum dumpster” written all over her, and I really don’t think she lacked experience in this area. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she hooked up with a guy who she thought liked her for her, but after the old “pump and dump”, she may have been booted from his hotel room (I’d pump, dump, and kick out, too), left to wander the streets. It’s put out, and get out! ~snipped~

http://www.michael-crook.com/2009/04...xel-wanted-it/

Sorry it didn’t work out, but the fact of the matter is that Drexel died a wh**e. She met up with not one, but four men, first at the beach, and then in their hotel room. There’s only one reason a girl goes to a guy’s hotel room: to get f**ked. And a girl that tiny is begging to get fucked hard.

There’s just no way that anyone can defend this girl, because her manner of dress and her actions, based on statements from Pete Broswick, Phillip Watson, Matthew Abrams and Keith Cummings to the police, show that she was (because trust me, she’s dead) a wh**e, especially given that there’s a lot more than meets the eye to this story, not the least of which is the fact that Broswick was not the last person to see her. Dawn Drexel told the media that Browsick “knows something…something’s just not right.” She doesn’t know the half of it, and that is what’s so amusing.

Her friends and family were so intent on finding her alive that they abandoned logic, common sense, and intelligence.

Trust me, this story will get hotter and hotter, as the cops close in on her final resting place.
    Last edited by Teressa; 07-20-2010 at 05:18:56 AM.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The opinions expressed are solely those of the author
    and do not necessarily reflect the views of Crimeseekers.

Thanks
    0 (0 Times in 0 Posts)

Default RE: Brittanee Marie Drexel ~ Missing Teen in Myrtle Beach

The guy that wrote that article is a disgusting pig!

seek out beauty... it is yours for the taking.

Thanks
    220 (573 Times in 322 Posts)

Default RE: Brittanee Marie Drexel ~ Missing Teen in Myrtle Beach

Quote Originally Posted by nnrpece
    That'a putting it nicely.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The opinions expressed are solely those of the author
    and do not necessarily reflect the views of Crimeseekers.

Thanks
    0 (0 Times in 0 Posts)

Default RE: sighting of missing NY teen a washout

Sighting of N.Y. teen is a washout in Myrtle Beach
    Police continue to follow all leads

Drexel was last seen Saturday after she left her traveling companions to visit people at another hotel. Drexel never returned, police said.A friend at Camp Lejeune, N.C., reported her missing around 5 a.m. Sunday. Drexel met a friend from New York and three men Friday at Club Kryptonite, according to a police report. She briefly met them again around midday Saturday on the beach, and again around 8 p.m. that night, police said.
    The men said she left them to return to her companions, who had a room at the Bar Harbour Hotel. Police said she never reached the hotel.
    Something is strange to me with this article. We have a 17 yr old girl defying her Mom to travel and lying right up to her disappearance on her whereabouts.
    We have her reported in the presence of a friend and 3 men at the club- one a friend from NY- (fake id- underage for the club?) on Friday night, beach on Saturday noon, and again around 8pm Saturday night. Her Mom also reported 8pm on Saturday as her last contact by phone.
    There had to have been a plan with her to hook up with these people since she spent so much time with them and obviously had no fear of these men. (Was her "friend" also a male?)

Then suddenly a "friend" all the way from Camp LeJuene reports her missing at 5am on Sunday morning. Is the "friend" from the club and outings a soldier based at Camp LeJuene who called to check in once they reached the base? Seems real strange someone would report her missing within a 5-9 hr time period (8pm-5am= 9 hrs).

I'm left with a lot of questions on the players in this case. I get the feeling that her traveling companions saw little of her after arrival at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFlower
    That'a putting it nicely.

Happily typing away at the Jersey shore, I am Michael Crook. Despite many who question that, that is indeed my real name. I am a blogger, ordained minister,and an author. Although I am most likely best known presently for my position on the military, I am a man of many accomplishments, and I have led an interesting life; at least it’s been interesting for me.

As a child, I lived in Dundee, Oregon, where I got my first taste of public performance at the age of 6. Along those lines, I studied dance and choreography for several years.

After living in Oregon and Nevada for much of my youth, I moved to South Jersey, where I have lived for much of my adult life, returning in 2007 after living in a horrible ghetto known as Syracuse, New York. Presently, I reside in Hamilton Township, in my hometown of Mays Landing. -snipped-

An "ordained minister'? And there's much more there for the reading. Unreal! And to think this guy gets interviews on Fox programs.
    Count your blessings every day for they are your protection which stands between you and what you wish not.

Thanks
    0 (0 Times in 0 Posts)

Default Re: Michael Crook on Missing Teen in Myrtle Beach

I posted this in a new thread, but for the purposes of getting this out there..

Michael Crook, who claimed years ago to be responsible for Brittanee's disappearance, is, according to a source, at an upstate NY law enforcement agency and has confessed to killing her.

His website, http://www.michaelcrook.org, claims he's mentally ill, so if this is in fact true, it could mean any number of things. But for me, the "confession" he posted years ago was way too specific and made it seem as though he knows way too much.

My guess is that if Chili PD gives it any credibility, they'll send officers to where he is and if need be arrest him. If he did do it, then it's about time he did the right thing and confessed.