Thread: World's Fastest Political Test

Thanks
    0 (5 Times in 4 Posts)

Default World's Fastest Political Test

I'm not sure how well this test actually qualifies for a poll, but at least I found it interesting and informative. I hope there are others on this site who think the same!

- http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/indexhtml

Just for starters here are my results:

Quiz Results
    The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.
    70_80

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.
    Society is always taken by surprise at any new example of common sense.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waldowas For This Useful Post:

Teressa (01-06-2012)

Founder

Thanks
    65 (420 Times in 265 Posts)

Default Re: World's Fastest Political Test

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.
    50_70

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 50%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Centrist

Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.
    You never know just when your post might be that one post that reaches that right person. The one person that might be able to give that little tip that leads to the safe return of someone's loved one, Someones Mom, Someones Dad, Someones Child. Please take a moment to look at all the missing people and share them with your friends and them with theirs. Together WE CAN make a difference!!~Teressa
    Feel free to pm me here on the forum

Thanks for joining!