Thread: PenPal Program

Founder

Thanks
    65 (420 Times in 265 Posts)

Default PenPal Program

Crimeseekers has offered to assist Trucking Santa again with yet another worthy cause. CEO and Owner of Trucking Santa's have taken on a mission to be pen pals to many patients within 3 different Cerebral Palsy Facility in the United States.

Here's how it works. You choose the name of your pen pal from those listed below or you can choose more then one. Post here in this thread with the following " I would like to be the pen pal of "Insert name". Once you have your pen pals name you can start writing. We are asking that all Volunteers at least write your new pal at least a month. If you choose to write more then that's WONDERFUL.

(Do to not wanting unwanted guest or trolls of getting a hold of the mailing address the Address will be sent to you via Inbox here on the forums.)

You can send your new pal Pictures, Post Cards, Letters, cards and Ect. While not everyone on our list will be able to write back to their pen pals, it is a promise that you new pal will be getting your Letters and seeing the photos and things you send.

I will be updating this list as I get Pals listed with their new Pals with your name next to theirs.

Due to the placement of these folks I am only allowed to give you their First name. Your letters will be sent in the Directors name as being C/O your new pal.

Joyce ( Carolyn C.)

Ann (Teressa B.)

Tesceena (P An M Davis)

Michael (P An M Davis)

Jeanette (P An M Davis)

Andrea (Tinara.)

Nathan ( Scott B.)

Alice (Collen B)

Brenda (Collen B)

Jill (Karen B.)

Judy (Karen B.)

Drew (Karen B)

Richard (Melisa C)

Loretta (Teressa B.)

Nikki (Angel B.)

Kitty (Angel B.)

Don (Collen B)

Pasty (Haleigh M.)

Linda (Linda S.)

Bobby (Cathy P..)

Shawne (Cathy P.)

Donald (Cathy P.)

Billy

Bradley (Michael S.)

Tim (Michael S.)

Amanda (Michael S.)

The names within the ( ) are folks who have already taken a Pal and have their information.
    Last edited by Teressa; 01-03-2012 at 12:10:30 AM.
    You never know just when your post might be that one post that reaches that right person. The one person that might be able to give that little tip that leads to the safe return of someone's loved one, Someones Mom, Someones Dad, Someones Child. Please take a moment to look at all the missing people and share them with your friends and them with theirs. Together WE CAN make a difference!!~Teressa
    Feel free to pm me here on the forum

Thanks for joining!

Thanks
    0 (1 Time in 1 Post)

Default Re: Pen Pal Program

I would like to be the pen pal of Andrea

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinara For This Useful Post:

Teressa (01-02-2012)

Founder

Thanks
    65 (420 Times in 265 Posts)

Default Re: Pen Pal Program

Quote Originally Posted by Tinara View Post
    I would like to be the pen pal of Andrea
    Hello Tinara

Thank you for stepping up and taking part in the PenPal program. I will be emailing you here on the forums with information that will help you on getting your new Pal their letters ( Btw Welcome to Crimeseekers, It's a pleasure having you here with us. Feel free to make yourself at home and if there's a case or anything that you would like to see on our Site please just let me know. )

All the Best
    Teressa
    You never know just when your post might be that one post that reaches that right person. The one person that might be able to give that little tip that leads to the safe return of someone's loved one, Someones Mom, Someones Dad, Someones Child. Please take a moment to look at all the missing people and share them with your friends and them with theirs. Together WE CAN make a difference!!~Teressa
    Feel free to pm me here on the forum

Thanks for joining!

Thanks
    0 (0 Times in 0 Posts)

Default Re: PenPal Program

I want to know more about this
    G1rlVeteran